- Age limit to participate in the run:8 years and above.
Age limit to participate in the Pro Race : 18 years & above
- EVENT TIMINGS : 6.00 AM to 6.00 PM
PRO RACE : Batches will be release between 6.30 AM – 8.30 AM
MUD RUN : Batches will be released between 9.30 AM – 3.30 PM
CHILD PASS : Same as MUD RUN
- A participant must have reached the minimum age specified by the Organiserto participate in any event on the event day.
- The Participant declares that he is aware of the fact that participation requires good physical and mental health and declares that he meets this requirement and that he has adequately prepared for the Event through training and other means. The Organiser expressly and urgently advises the Participant to undergo a medical examination in relation to participating in the Event.
- Instructions given by the Organizer and event officials must be followed with respect to all matters not provided herein. The Organizer reserves the right to reject applications of participants who refuse to follow instructions of the event officials.
- Cash prize money winnings (If any) are subject to Indian Income Tax Rules and the same will be borne by the winner. TDS percentage will be based on the rates and rules in force as on date of disbursement. (Applicable for Pro Race participants only)
- We recommend that you arrive at least 60 minutes prior to your desired event time at the venue to pick up your physical entry bands and complete other formalities.
The event is organized in natural surroundings and the concerned government bodies do their bit, but given the fast development of the city and the massive number of attendees, it becomes the duty of everyone to help the people and lessen the burden of the government.
1) Pro Race
2) Mud Run
3) Child Pass – Mud Run
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- A Participant can only participate in the Event if he has completed the registration form fully and truthfully and the entry fee has been paid in full.
- If the Participant is unable to participate in the Event, the entry fee paid will not be refunded.
- Each person is only allowed to register once. It is up to each applicant to ensure that there is only one registration for and by him / her. Any duplicated registration will be cancelled by the Organizer without giving prior notice. Duplicated entry cannot be used for redeeming the Runner`s Pack and entry fee paid will not be refunded.
- The Organiser is not liable for any costs incurred by the Participant if the Event has to be cancelled because of force majeure.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any person and / or nullify his or her result due to any violation, breach or non-observance of any rules set for this event. The Organizer shall not be obliged to refund any entry fee under such circumstances.
- Although all safety precautions are taken by the organizer, participation is at the Participant`s own risk. The Organiser is not liable for any damages, by whatever name, suffered by a Participant as a result of the participation. This exclusion of liability also applies to serious damages such as all possible damages resulting from injury or death.
- The event will only be cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances (force majeure). The Organiser shall not be liable in respect to any costs and expenses the participant may incur as a result of such cancellation or postponement. Entry fees paid by the participant (base ticket fare)will be refunded within 90 working days from the announcement of such cancellation.
- The Participant grants the Organiser the right to publish pictures and image material etc., recorded during or around the time of the Event, in which the Participant is visible.
- The Organiser will save personal data provided by the Participant in a database. By participating in theevent the Participant grants the Organiser permission to use the personal data to send information to the Participant and to provide personal data to third parties for the purpose of sending information to the Participant. By entering into the Agreement the Participant grants the Organiser permission to publish his name and race results, for instance by means of publication in newspapers and via the Internet.
- As one of the conditions of entry to the venue, attendees agree that the recording, storage or use of any such data for any form of public advertisement, display and commercial gain or for any other purpose (except for your own consumption) is not permitted without prior written permission from THE MUD RUSH.