- Age limit to participate in the run: 6 years and above.
Age limit to participate in the Pro Race : 18 years & above (If applicable)
- EVENT TIMINGS : 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM
PRO RACE : Batches will be release between 6.30 AM – 8.30 AM (If applicable)
MUD RUN : Batches will be released between 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM
CHILD PASS : Same as MUD RUN
- A participant must have reached the minimum age specified by the Organiser to participate in any event on the event day.
- The Participant declares that he is aware of the fact that participation requires good physical and mental health and declares that he meets this requirement and that he has adequately prepared for the Event through training and other means. The Organiser expressly and urgently advises the Participant to undergo a medical examination in relation to participating in the Event.
- Instructions given by the Organizer and event officials must be followed with respect to all matters not provided herein. The Organizer reserves the right to reject applications of participants who refuse to follow instructions of the event officials.
- Cash prize money winnings (If any) are subject to Indian Income Tax Rules and the same will be borne by the winner. TDS percentage will be based on the rates and rules in force as on date of disbursement. (Applicable for Pro Race participants only)
- We recommend that you arrive at least 60 minutes prior to your desired event time at the venue to pick up your physical entry bands and complete other formalities.
The event is organized in natural surroundings and the concerned government bodies do their bit, but given the fast development of the city and the massive number of attendees, it becomes the duty of everyone to help the people and lessen the burden of the government.
1) Mud Run
2) Child Pass – Mud Run